Aug 5th 2011 2:59PMHere's the other thing, I work in Regional Affairs and see a lot of people come together to become a group but never a community than can sustain itself. You MUST have an infrastructure plan in place in order to succeed. Many communities don't consider: utility, personnel, finance, and elected officials management training as important tools to keep their community running. Once you buy a block or town you have a community. What is the next step? How do I retain people to support that community? You must work with private and government agencies to retain the integrity of your community's infrastructure.
Aug 5th 2011 2:52PMYou stupid son!Just that comment tells me you ain't even in the game talkin' out your neck from the sidelines HATER. You think WE LIKE having to do it the Anglo way? You think we went to school because we LIKE being a poor hater all our life BLOGGIN nonsense to the Real Players?
We play the Anglo American game with the intention to better ourselves like every other NON White person on this planet. If you don't play the game, some other ethnic group will and then you can't cry. Get yo head in Da Game or keep flipping burgers!
Aug 1st 2011 4:45PMWhy would it be bad for Black people to buy a neighborhood and fix it up and have a nice Black neighborhood? Why do we have to live like Bubba just to prove "We keepin' it real?" With cars on the lawn and broken down houses. If Blacks don't do it, some other ethnic group will. To hell with politics fix up the neighborhood and elevate some lives and don't screw it up afterwards.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!