Jun 8th 2010 9:10PMHere's more fuel for his column. In Florida BP has the nerve to add a surcharge that varies between .04 & .08 cents a gal for using a credit card. These guy's are destroying our eco system while sticking it to the few customers they still have. Hopefully they'll bask in their mess.
Nov 8th 2009 1:26PMIf the Blu-dog Dem's wish to vote nay on healthcare reform they should run as independents. It's sad that the Dem's don't have stones of the their counterparts on the other side of the aisle. Over 1/3 of all health costs are due to the insurance companies. The single payer plan means that 1/3 in savings will cover 50% of the costs thats so many fear. Over 70% of all Doctor favor healthcare reform. And finally, change the name from the Public healthcare option to Medicare for all. It's simple and people will relate to what they know.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'