Jul 10th 2011 11:01AMseriously, why does anybody care ?
Jun 15th 2011 2:33PMERRRR!!!!! of course!!!!! you don't think Oprah got where is by not being cold and calculating, she's using Ferguson and playing the media and public like she always has.
Oct 2nd 2010 8:38AMThis sad case is sympomatic of modern societies assumption that we have the right and need to know anything and everything about everyone else, and furthur the right to share it with anyone. This is the insidious message given by social networking sites, 24/7 minute to minute news feeds, twitter and the rest. Nobody should presume they have a right to privacy anymore.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'