Mar 17th 2013 10:08AMI am 100% in favor of the 2nd, but I have some concerns with this article. Blakely is a renter who is behind on the rent. The landlord( he must know the rental laws in his State) who is also an avid hunter and gun owner..if the landlord wanted Blakely gone, why bring up the gun issue? It doesn't make sense? Is this just propaganda or just a case of a dumb landlord and a deadbeat tennant?
May 28th 2011 11:30AMI think a few people in here have some deeper problems that this blogg can't fix.
May 28th 2011 11:22AMThis is exactly the reason why it is impossible to be a teacher in todays P.C. world. PTSD. give me a break!!...That Dad needs a( slap shot) hockey stick without padding
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza