Mar 20th 2011 11:04AMI totally agree. Sheen has a history of violence towards women. Many men, as well as many women, give him a waiver for that.
Men can behave in the most atrocious, antisocial manner imaginable, and often aren't held accountable for it.
The standards for men are much, much lower.
Feb 5th 2011 10:35AMA 25-year old married a 50 year old man? Ewwww!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!