Jul 8th 2012 3:20AMLet me help you understand by answering all of your ridiculous examples:
yes, that is illegal. regardless of whether you're mormon, a satanist, a polygamist, a ventriloquist, or a dentist.
Jul 8th 2012 3:13AMOh Lord, help me. Now they're comparing this to racism...
Jul 8th 2012 2:44AMYeah, clearly they're persecuting Christians...(eye roll)...
I think Jon Stewart put it best when he said:
“Yes, the long war on Christianity. I pray that one day we may live in an America where Christians can worship freely! In broad daylight! Openly wearing the symbols of their religion... perhaps around their necks? And maybe -- dare I dream it? -- maybe one day there can be an openly Christian President. Or, perhaps, 43 of them. Consecutively.”
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li