Jun 26th 2011 7:11AMi love liv tyler. (steven too) but i do think it is pretty ironic how she goes on about not being religious but more "spritiual" and believes in the "universe and mother nature" but then she goes on to say "God this isnt about me". so which is it? the universe or God? its funny how so many people claim that they believe in forces other than God, but then reference Him all the time. im not trying to pick on her, just an observation of people in general, and this was a good example...
Apr 12th 2011 9:46PMwow, and she just kept on singing?! it did kinda sound like she sang "ouch! im all-riiight"! too funny! will she ever learn to stop wearing such huge heels??
Apr 10th 2011 11:01PMso what are YOUR kids names?? do you have kids? i didnt hear any mention of that...or i possibly missed it since your comment was so dreadfully long-winded. while i do understand the point you are attempting to make, i feel the need to remind you that there is a great possiblity that some of the names that you have singled out belong to peoples children, who are people themselves by the way, and it is extremely rude and insulting of you to be ranting on in such a negative way about said names. oh, and by the way...in case you havent noticed, the president of the United States happens to be named Barack.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li