Nov 19th 2009 1:50AMBlessed are the peacekeepers...Michael was only keeping the peace. Michael knows what really happened, along with God.
Michael, rest in peace honey. I will always love you.
Nov 12th 2009 4:57PMI agree 2000%, if that's even possible. This poor excuse for a woman, makes us all look sad and extremely stupid. She sat there and lifted up her book, which, by the way, she was CLEARLY there to endorse, but had the audacity toi refuse to ask any of King's questions, claiming that they were 'inappropriate'. This is HIS show! That's his right! And that's why he's ON it! I'm telling you, she gives the title, 'blonde bimbo' a whole NEW meaning.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'