Dec 25th 2010 9:39AMMy husband and I fell in love with a Christmas movie we found on a Canadian T.V. channel on c-band satellite dish back in the mid-90's . The name of the movie was " Small Gifts", starring Jeremy Ratchford and Jessica Steen. We recorded it and watched it every year.Unforuately we lost our home to a fire in 2004 and we have searched everywhere for this great movie but can not find it anywhere.
Aug 31st 2010 7:30AMWhether one likes it or not, this movement is calling attention to very serious issues in our nation. I, too, am very concerned about the directions the government is taking us. I am proud to see my fellow Americans have stood very steadfast and has continued to voice their concerns over all these months of mainstream media bashings. I am never surprised to hear the media, politicians and people like Sharpton talking negative about this movement. They all should be ashamed of themselves but they do not have the ability to feel shame.
Aug 8th 2010 9:27AMI could not agree with you more, Bob. Seems we have gone back 40-50 years with the race card. I think the sitting president has been the ring leader and this boggles my mind because he is our first BLACK president.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza