Jan 3rd 2011 3:15PMIt's AMAZING how society has allowed a homosexual vibration to run wild in America. There is nothing correct about encouraging a boy to be feminine. Children are very impressionable during their early years and a bombardment of demasculinized imagery can affect a normal thought process. These parents are backwards as hell if they believe green-lighting everything a child wants to do is right. We are taught to be tolerant of all things no matter how odd or twisted. When do we draw the line? The gimmick is, make the people believe they are born that way; but people choose to be either masculine or feminine, whether their package is male or female. They have ruined this boy because they elected to not parent.
Jan 3rd 2011 11:30AMCorrect me if I'm wrong but, isn't Macaulay a Homo? He sure looked and vibed like one. Kunis is a sick chick.
Jul 13th 2010 11:14AMHe understood the formula for putting together talent: money + determination. An amazing business-wise man.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction