Feb 23rd 2011 9:09PMto Charlie Sheen: It's a damn shame that someone with everything a
person could want (loving family,friends who care about you,not to
mention fame and fortune) would throw it all down the toilet the way
you do. If you were in front of me I'd probably kick your butt! I am a
60 year old woman who fights just to make under 500.00 a month because
I can't find a full time job. and you , you spoiled brat throw it away
on hookers,drugs and crap lie that. I wish I had your talent you
stupid f**k I sure wouldn't throw it away on stiff one! You just psss
me off! You probably won't even know you fans feel this way.
Sep 20th 2010 7:57PMNot everyone wants to look like an anorexic,with dyed hair and bad taste in jewelry as your picture says. Some of us are real with fuller figures,but look at the market honey they are making $$$$$ hand over fist fitting us. So put your bitchy nose back in place and chew that FAT!!!!!
Nov 16th 2009 4:19PMFirst off I'm white if anyone cares! Opra is a caring woman who has helped many people all over the world regardless of race,religion,or lifestyle. We can't help it that people like you are narrow minded just because you weren't one of the ones who got a new car,or house or cash!! I didn't either but I can see what she does every day to help. Thank God for Hearts like hers.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!