Jun 15th 2011 4:37PMThe guy had nothing to lose by letting himself believe a beautiful young thing is in love with him and would actually want to marry him. After all, he's moving rapidly toward the end of his life, and fantasy is all he has left now that the best part of it is mostly behind him. But, this is the chance you take when you nose-dive into self-delusion. He knew the odds and he chose to go there.
Jun 9th 2011 3:39PMSo she could only feel love for her child after she realized she wasn’t being mediocre by choice?? That’s some brutal motherhood right there. I wish all parents could realize that each baby is a unique gift from God and an individual with a right to be loved unconditionally, instead of seeing them as extensions of their own egos and shallow expectations. Babies are certainly not born in order to validate someone as a parent and make that parent feel loved. Some people are just too coldhearted to have children.
Jun 9th 2011 3:30PMThat's as pleasant as listening to your mother tell someone else that the first baby is always the most special - especially when you're the second and only other baby.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li