Jun 21st 2011 12:18PMJust to clarify. If the ring was presented as a gift along with a proposal, for say your birthday or Christmas than it is considered a gift and does NOT to be returned. If the ring was presented on a random day with the proposal, it's consider more of an agreement. If the wedding is called off the ring is to be returned because the agreement did not take place. Gifts do not have to be returned.
Jun 20th 2011 6:31PMThis was in response to a man in a same sex relationship. They are both in their 40's! So Jon, yes I would be just as upset it it were a 16 yr. old boy! It's not a sex thing it's a CHILD thing!!
Jun 20th 2011 6:22PMGood point! We live in a really screwed up world! I'm bothered that this is allowed to occur just because it's gross but if I were not allowed to marry another adult just because of our sex, yet this old man can marry a child, I would be pissed as well!!
I've never thought much about same sex marriage, but now I a big supporter! Good luck to you!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!