Aug 13th 2012 11:40PMLtDan, I disagree strongly w/ your Posts on this topic. Ranchers and Farmers have for years relied on holding ponds and self dug wells to save their livelihood during periods of no rain. The government shouldn't have any right to tell someone that its prohibited for them to store water on their own property that they obtained from the rain. It's not like any of us could dry up the rain; the way someone could a Lake, or a Stream if they diverted water illegally from one of those resources.
Aug 13th 2012 4:12PMJust think if our "Government" had the foresight to collect rainwater - perhaps we wouldn't have all these annual droughts!!! This man's efforts need to be duplicated - not condemmed...
Shame on the State of Oregon and our Government!!!
Mar 12th 2010 5:27PMAgree, there are a lot more notable Lindsey's out there than this self-center idiot. What about olympian Lindsey Vonn, olympian Lindsey Jacobellis, actress Lindsey Shaw, fleetwood mac Lindsey Buckingham, senator Lindsey Graham...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li