Jul 19th 2011 11:48PMWell I work for the Dept of Mental Healthy, I would be more than happy to provide her Mental Health services, oh wait, that's tax payer money she won't accept it or maybe she will I mean isn't her husband's clinic accepting Medicaid patients? What a hypocrite.
Jul 19th 2011 11:44PMShe's from the planet stupid, you know that planet that's not smart enough to enter into our atmosphere? Yeah that planet.
Jul 19th 2011 1:47AMMe too, he's nothing more than a poster token for the GOP, they'll ax him like they did Michael Steele and Bobby Jindel (Gov of Lousiana)
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza