Mar 30th 2011 4:06PMOprah knows exactly what she's doing; let's remember that Obama is her boy. She knows that Trump will never appear on her show...she just wants to get back at him by insulting his looks, because he is questioning Obama's citizenship. Oprah should have better things to do!
Jan 18th 2011 12:56PMIt's sad, but it's time. I think Joy has wanted to go back to California for a very long time, and the grandchildren sealed the deal for them both.
I've watched Regis since my grandmother introduced me to his show years ago (she is from county Mayo, and she had cousins who were Philbins...ironically, he even resembles one of my uncles).
I was in the front row audience right after Kathie Me returned from her time off due to Frank's affair. I was feet from her and didn't recognize her (she had died her hair blonde to look like the mistress!) Being an audience member was very telling...Regis was exactly like he presents himself: friendly and personable. Kathie Me was self-absorbed, and Gelman and Art Moore were very condescending!!! I hope they are soon out of jobs.
Dec 7th 2010 11:38AMKate liked Todd, because he reminds her of the one she is truly after (and most likely already has): her bodyguard Steve. There will be a reality show in the near-future starring Steve's wife entitled "Kate Plus Eight Plus My Ex-Husband".
In addition, it should be noted that Todd is content with his life, because he is treated with love, respect and deference by Sarah Pallin...something Kate will never show any man, including her bodyguard.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!