Jul 4th 2010 7:06PMI don't know what the hype with these movies is. I have read the books, which are much better than the movies, to know what my teenage girls are reading. So far, all three movies have not met my expectations. The next movie though, will not be appropriate for the younger girls. I saw kids as young as six at the movies. Some parents are going to see the movie mainly because "they" want to see it and are using the yourger kids as an excuse. I think Eclipse fell short and did absolutely nothing for me.
Jun 16th 2010 5:52PMThis is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Why can't this people let Gary Coleman Rest In Peace.
Jun 12th 2010 12:44PMCarol, on a book I have, "Extraordinary Uses for ordinary things: by Reader's Digest - they say that to clean dry glue from any hard surface, you can spray WD-40 onto the spot, wait at least 30 seconds, and wipe clean with a damp cloth. I suggest you try it on a small area and see if it works. I have not tried it myself. Hope this helps.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'