Feb 7th 2012 11:54PMThe virus is caused by improper food handling, such as not washing their hands after using the bathroom, the contaminated water, shell fish caught in contaminated water. Or, the persons handling the food already have the virus. This is my opinion.
Jan 22nd 2012 3:26PMvery good information.
Jan 21st 2012 6:40PMI live is SW Florida, and yes there are tons of homes to buy...all prices are very appealing, but there again is a very huge problem. Try to get a mortgage loan even with stellar credit rating...the banks are not loaning. Unless you have CASH, rent with option to buy, or buy on contract, you're out of luck. The "robo signers" are another serious matter, with the lost paperwork.
Renting is a blessing if you don't have the cash. The landlord pays the taxes, insurance, any repairs, and sometimes the utilities. Just save as never before, and pay cash if possible.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!