Feb 7th 2011 10:32AMWhat do you expect from today's pop culture. I'm surprised anyone would really expect her to know the words. She probably just learned them and hates singing the words. Besides, in today's culture, it is expected that those who sing the National Anthem will botch our treasured song. Bring back Faith Hill.
May 8th 2010 5:27PMIt's a wonder the owner of the pitbull didn't try to convince us that their dog is a normal family pet. When will pitbull owners admit that these dogs are unpredictable. I'm tired of hearing about how people overreact when talking about pitbulls. Every pitbull owner should have insurance on the dog, and sued for their stupidity. If you have no insurance and the dog bites someone, then jail should get their attention.
Apr 30th 2010 7:17PMThe downfall of Tiger Woods reminds me of Mike Tyson. People have stop fearing Tiger. Realizing he is mortal and can be beaten. Tiger may win more tournaments but will no longer be the dominate force in golf. Unfortunately, golf needs Tiger to again rise to the top to assure TV ratings. Other players may be envious or jealous of Tiger but they can't deny he is solely responsible and for the huge payouts in tournaments. I'm a golfer but without Tiger in the running, the tournaments are boring to watch.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li