Apr 9th 2011 1:41AMShe's American, from Pennsylvania.
Dec 7th 2010 9:41AMI don't think it's her name that sells them. I know many women in their 20s and 30s who don't think much of Jessica Simpson but buy her shoes because they are well made and fashionable while costing less than those from other brands. They are in a mid-market niche that was previously neglected.
Dec 6th 2010 1:07PMSome people enjoy making fun of the weight of young women. I didn't see Kyle drop a lot of weight but no one mentions that.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li