Sep 13th 2011 3:43PMI guess it's pretty obvious that young people universally can be pretty foolhardy and brainless...thankfully, no one got killed with this little adventure.
Jul 8th 2011 4:51PMFor as long as marriages seem to last, nowadays, there's a lot to be said for a wedding dress that's this readily disposable...and useful, too, while it's being disposed of...
Jul 4th 2011 6:46PMMost of these things work just fine on the ants, but I find that the uncles just keep on coming right back...lol...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!