Dec 6th 2009 10:34AMHere's a guy they moved boulders for to win a golf tournament in Phoenix. The sports announcers had no problem with his cussing and temper tantrums during golf tournaments. All that hype about the greatest player ever and he may be just that, but anyone who watches Woods pose for the TV camera's during critical moments of a golf tournament realizes he's a drama queen who sells his sueaky clean image to an adoring public. Now that he's been exposed as a liar and a cheat maybe the media will change their tune.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!