Jul 13th 2011 12:28AMI think its great they should go National. I can't believe how often I have had an otherwise excellent meal at some top of the line resturant only to have some ill conceived brat spoil the whole evening. Some parents should not have children. One night the mother at the table near us changed her 'stinky' baby right there in the middle of the table and SHE was ofended when I politely told her that I was sure they had a Ladies room for just that activity. I have spent time with the kid at the table behind me turning and running his greasy mits all over my dress jacket. I like many others I am sure could spend hours just detailing moments when we definately though that at least one set of parents ought to take their monster home and leave the 'fine' dining to the rest of the world. So if their taking reservations sign me up!
May 28th 2011 11:28AMFirst, I saw neclaces for sale in the shape of states maybe Stevie stole the idea from them as it was about 15 years agao. And who is smiley cyrus and why would anyone care about what she thinks?
Oct 18th 2010 1:09PMThe saying goes "All gave some and some gave all" But truthfully there were a couple like Joey Simpson who gave NOTHING at all.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li