Jul 6th 2011 7:42PMAnyone that can stand by for 30 days and not report her child missing is VERY disturbed. Yes, there "might" have been an accident and she panicked. BUT her child was discarded like garbage!!!!! Hope she lives a good life? I like many other people hope she lives the rest of her life in HELL here on earth and hope she suffers in the heat of HELL when she finally dies and stops taking up the space and precious air of decent people who love their children and would NEVER kill them. She was so distraught that she went out partying - real conscience there! AND you support her?
Jul 6th 2011 7:31PM"Miserable" life? Probably not. She'll get book and movie offers by the blood thirsty leaches of the publication world. This woman and her parents have NO conscience or decency. If The Heff decides to publish this SKA#K, then I hope this puts the nail in that old man's coffin. Does Casey Anthony play golf? If she does, maybe she could set up a game with OJ Simpson when he gets out of prison! They can both search for the killers while they play a round!
May 13th 2010 7:59PMWhat were the parent's of these girls thinking? Even though they were an excellent dance team, the costumes and the music was absolutley inappropriate. What are we going to see next-- a 7 year old pole dancing team? Let them be little girls! You are inviting trouble for your girls. Pedophiles thrive on this stuff.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li