Dec 9th 2009 8:09PMFor someone who is so world experienced and supposedly world savvy... he sure turned out to be pretty naive. I mean he trusted these douche bag girls who obviously had no morals, they were screwing around with a married man! He's over there leaving messages with his name!! I just thought he was pretty cool, but in the end, he didn't kill anybody, so he just needs to do some major apologizing and redeeming to his family!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!