Sep 27th 2011 5:21PMWhen I see the flag, I think of those that sacrificed for it. The Reb flag reminds me that one of my white ancestors died at Andersonville of dysentery,another at a battle in Maryland, and those Union soldiers of mine that fought, were wounded and came home to try to provide for their families. Those that fly the Nazi flag are proud of their 'heritage' too.
Aug 2nd 2011 2:14PMI didn't find it funny.....but then, with the amount of violence and disrespect the citizens of Mexico show against each other, allowing drug lords and bribes,I don't find much to respect or laugh about re Mexico.
Jun 20th 2011 11:24AMHe names his inflatables?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza