Jul 16th 2011 9:58PMHere is a better idea for tourists...stay home! First off, riding a bike in DC is exceedingly dangerous. Beyond that, your home towns or nearby towns need your disposable vacation dollars far more than DC! Part of the reason nothing gets done in this country with regard to big issues is that people in DC are far too comfortable and don't feel any of the economic downturn affecting the rest of the U.S. The only housing market that hasn't imploded. Unemployment below 5%. Two of the richest counties in the entire U.S. Median income in the top 3% of the entire country! Need I say more!?
Mar 18th 2011 7:05PMYo Tommy, go throw another shrimp on the barby and listen to some more of this hip music for dudes with no gonads.
Mar 18th 2011 7:03PMAll 15 of their fans spread across the former soviet union are weeping.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li