Feb 10th 2010 8:35AMI'm sure he worked a hell of a lot harder in his short life than you ever will!
Dec 11th 2009 2:46PMEvelyn...shame on you..I had a daughter born with Down syndome..my other children love her just like they do each other; even if she is "severely damaged" Just like our world to want what is only perfect..their baby is a gift...maybe more people need to learn by the Duggar's hard work & love-what a better world we'd all live in!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li