Apr 27th 2010 10:02AMMost of us have been angry about the immigration issue for a long time now. And we all know the effect it has had on the "American way of life". But nobody has had the guts to stand up and do anything about it till now! And speaking of issues, Mr. Sharpton, Mr. Obama, and Mr. Jesse Jackson are 3 perfect examples of another little "issue" most Americans are sick of - and we all know what that issue is! Today, the illegal immigrant issue is finally being brought to the surface - as for the other issue - well....that day is coming soon, also!
Apr 27th 2010 9:35AMHow many Americans have lost their jobs because Hispanics will do the
same work for less pay? Wait a minute, I'm an American! I've paid
taxes since I was 14! So Pedro gets my job, and I go live on
unemployment! Financially, from the employer's viewpoint, it makes
sense - but morally, it sucks!
Apr 27th 2010 8:50AMThey sneak in, get pregnant so they can have babies and stay, cram 5 families into 1 house, and invite their cousins in Mexico to come join them! And who pays the price? WE DO!! Nice to see I'm not the only one who agrees with Arizona! I hope every other state in America follows their lead!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!