Aug 10th 2010 12:45AMThank you Connie for remembering that Patricia played the original Livvy Walton, I hadn't seen it for over 30 yrs and had forgotten. She played warm, caring motherly types wonderfully. Her believable acting and deep voice always made her stand out to me. I have missed her over the years. She is remembered fondly.
Aug 9th 2010 8:22PMI always loved this quote from Little House on the Prairie when she played Julia Sanderson; "Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I'll remember you all. If you can only remember me with tears, then don't remember me at all"...
Mar 29th 2010 2:04PMThis is still a case of Class v/s trash but the heart wants what the heart wants and sometimes you can't help who you fall in love with. But Sandra knew that poor lil Sunny's mom was a porn actress, I wouldn't touch a man with a 10 ft pole if I knew he slept with someone in porn. Remember those ads about for every person you sleep with, you sleep with every person they did and so on and so forth. Dang, Jesse could be hitting on the amount of the entire population of Texas by now, including counting the cows. Jesse has too much rabbit in him, Sandra needs a good man.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza