Jul 26th 2011 1:53PMYeah, the LA Ink show blows now. I haven't watched it in 2 seasons. It was so fake with the shop people and the fake scripting and there was no way that was a "REALITY" show. It got so predictable. Do they still have all those fake "pauses" and all the fake facial expressions? BORING!!!!
Jul 26th 2011 1:51PMCorrect!!! I don't even understand why her show is so popular! It is a big SCRIPTED fake show!!! I quit watching it 2 seasons ago because it got so ridiculously fake. She is just using this to get more viewers, apparently her ratings are falling, I'm not surprised.
Dec 17th 2009 5:12PMHaven't we seen this crap before? A poor uneducated pregnant teenager, who has it bad, but tries to "rise up" and carry on? It's boring, and predictable. Just because the mighty Oprah backs it, it becomes a hit!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li