Apr 21st 2011 7:39AMDon't be ridiculous! There is no racism in the picture. Angelina is often seen with her oldest daughter. There was a time when every pic showed Angie carrying her around. The girl is big now and can't be carried like she used to. Jolie and Pitts are doing a great job. When is the last time you fostered, never mind adopted a child (black, white, asian, or otherwise)? Their kids look happy and confident. They must be doing something right. They work so someone has to watch the kids. What's wrong with giving them the best caretakers as possible. I'm black and poor so I have to work too. While I work, someone has to take care of my kids. The Jolie/Pitts are not on welfare, and neither am I. We (Pitts/Jolie and me) are doing the best we can. They just happen to be able to do more because of their financial status. WTG Angelina and Brad!!!
Mar 24th 2011 5:28PMGeorge equals ugly on the outside as well as ugly on the inside.
Feb 3rd 2010 11:45AMRon you do have a "woe is me attitude". This guy takes nothing from you and gives to universe by volunteering. What have you done for your Country, State, or City? He was put in a situation (the big lay-off) like so many others and he chooses to do something positive for others and himself. This helps him regroup and strategize what his next move will be. Afterall, he was a working member of society. Don't be jealous of him and get a clue. Do something good for your neighbor.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'