Dec 3rd 2012 9:31AMYeah, sure, travel to Afghanistan of your own free will, volition, and to experience.
Run the risk of being kidnapped, held for ransom, or worse. Then watch the world rush to your aid when the worst does happen, and you have no support. Don't wish to appear irreverant, but d'ya think the rest of the world should risk its sons and daughters to asist you? I don't think so. You're on your own.
Jun 30th 2011 2:16PMWow, another racing cast off. Get ready for another Fergie.
Or not. Think this guys smarter than his uncle Andrew.
Hopefully this is all rumour.
Dec 9th 2010 1:40PMI agree and will add:
Who cares a flying fig about any of these celluloid agonies.
There are real issues to be of concern and real performers to laud.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!