Feb 17th 2011 4:15PMAdam's personal life is his. We all know that he is gay and we don't care. Don't need or want to know about his relationship. He is one of the most talented artists to come along and this obsession with gay is getting old. Just want him to be happy and able to live his life in the open like others without feeling the need to discuss gay at every turn. If he is smart, he will not allow the media to get in the middle of his personal life. Please GTFU.
Dec 20th 2010 11:49AMcookie cutter idol winner?/ She did not win. The only idol winner or runner up that she will outsell is Lee. I would not brag about how many songs I wrote until I wrote a hit.
Apr 14th 2010 11:54AMI agree that Adam was fantastic as a mentor. I do not understand though how people who have nothing to do with casting the show think they should have been the ones to decide who the mentor would be. I don't think that Adam was chosen because Carrie and Kelly were not available. Idol has been on for 9 seasons, surely Carrie and Kelly were free at some point in all of those years. They wanted Adam, they got Adam and Adam delivered. He was picked because the media, fans and non-fans would be buzzing about it. None of the other former idols would have had that kind of impact. They wanted excitement and flair and nobody could bring that to the table like Adam. If they just wanted someone who had sold a lot of albums they would be doing the same thing that they have been doing year after year, picking people who sold a lot of albums.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!