Dec 9th 2010 1:37PMDeidre: I just wanted to let you and your readers know this one is located on Marcos Island, FL, near Naples.
Dec 6th 2010 1:07PMWow. I would have never guessed that it was the house from one of my all-time favorite films. It doesn't look like much now, but it sure did in the movie.
I would buy it for its place in film history alone.
Dec 6th 2010 12:57PMThere are SO many expensive watches out there that are ALSO attractive. Why does this blog always seem to focus on the ugly ones?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li