Mar 12th 2010 12:22PMI have to disagree with you in one manner: bullies are bullies and come in all colors, shapes and sizes. But I have noticed that "white" bullies hurt more through words whereas your "colored" bullies abuse others through actions. I've experienced both. Both hurt.
And I'd appreciate it if you weren't racist in the future. You yourself are being a "bully" to your "colored" brothers and sisters out there.
Mar 12th 2010 12:19PMI remember being bullied in elementary school, and I can say one thing: They're competitive, they're aggressive, and they all had parents that thought they were angels.
Parents, don't be afraid to scold or punish your child. Your children need to learn right from wrong (which isn't innate). If you don't, it's people like me and others that suffer, and yes, eventually we'll hurt your child back because it's retaliation of what they've been doing to us. And in all truth, you can't blame the bullied, you can only blame yourself for not controlling your child.
However, I have to thank the bullies as well. Because of them, I learned what true friends really, really are - and I have a small group of friends that I'd trust with anything, a group of friends that I'm not afraid of asserting my opinions with, a group of friends that cares about the other, not about what the other is wearing or doing. And now I look at those who were bullies (they avoid me now ever since I started fighting back), and I see them dressed like skanks and jerks and the likes. And I hear their so-called "Friends" spreading rumors around about them that aren't that nice.
So to all those who are bullied: Don't worry. Karma will get the bullies back in time, just learn to fight them back. Search for those real friends - believe me, they're out there!
To all the parents: Control your child and teach them that aggressiveness and competitiveness isn't everything. If you don't, then expect them to come home with a black eye some day.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!