Nov 5th 2010 6:29PMThere is no "would of" "should of" "must of." It's:
Also, you should not have (not of!) used "did."
It should be, "Would have done..."
Oct 30th 2010 1:00PMShe didn't have them by surrogacy to save her figure; she had a medical condition.
May 10th 2010 3:20PMIf memory serves me correctly, Jill's daughter has juvenile arthritis & is on steriods. They are contributing to her weight gain, and she has little control over what steroids do to her body. She can choose pain or weight gain, poor girl. She is a beautiful sweet girl & you should not diss her for something her mother does.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li