May 5th 2011 11:34AMIn my experience, alcohol abuse is usually a symptom of a deeper problem especially when the person changes into an abusive personality when they are loaded. There is anger about something that even he may not be aware of and the booze just releases the monster. People who do things when they are drunk and blame it on the drink are fooling themselves. That's who they really are and if they want to change they need to make peace with whatever is eating at them. Dealing with the underlying problem with a good councelor would probably do him a world of good. He was good in Bend it like Beckham.
Dec 9th 2010 11:45AMSarah Palin is not only a total phony and an ignorant moron she apparently couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with her high powered rifle. She takes 5 or 6 shots at the caribou and it just seems to be wandering around looking confused and not running away as she misses it again and again. She asks if the weapon has a kick? Was this her first attempt at shooting a hunting rifle? Did they have to drug the poor beast so this stupid bimbo could try to shoot it? That wasn't hunting...that was murder. It's disgusting and so is she.
Oct 11th 2010 6:35PMRoad range in Los Angeles? What does it cost for a bucket of balls?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li