Dec 28th 2010 4:53PMRoddy White, I'm sure the rest of the "Who Dat Nation" will join me in dedicating this win to you and your inappropriate trash talking!
Oct 12th 2010 4:35PMClass Act! God Bless all who participated!
Sep 20th 2010 2:45PMI didn't know Peyton knew how to "congratulate" an opposing quarterback... oh wait, maybe as long as he wins he knows how to do it. He'll run off the field and go sulk if he loses. What a sorry a-hole.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li