Apr 8th 2011 8:32PMBetty is and has been well respected, deserving and the epitomy of a lady. Too bad people are so into what they are when they should be taking lessons from her on how decent people behave. The country used to be a kinder, gentler place. Wake up America,
Jul 29th 2010 8:36PMHey Pablo, You freakin Moron, Her and her husband chose the name Sawyer. It's not like you make it out to be that a lesbian named her daughter with a boy's name. I have 2 children was married for 20 years recently out and I am no crime against nature. I love nature. get a life or go back to making tacos or mowing my lawn.
Jun 29th 2010 9:18PMMurder is not to profit from. All I have ever heard from this slimeball is lie after lie. What would he do would any money in prison ? He should only have money in prison he may or may earn for hard labor for personal items he may have to buy. What a scuzz taking at least one life, probably Natalie Holloways also, and then lying and tormenting the survivors. Hell is too good a place for the bastard.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza