Jun 27th 2011 10:12AMWow, really? And why should we care? I am still wondering who the Kardashians are and why they have their own show??
Jan 20th 2010 5:43PMI find it interesting that with all the issues in the world surrounding us, we waste our time worrying about the small stuff. Ok, guns don't kill people, people do... It pissed me off that there are ignorant people out trying to take away my right to bare arms. Yes, agreed that guns in the wrong hands are bad news, but I live in an area with literally no crime because everyone owns a gun. Wake up people, the more we let the government take our rights away, the closer we are to communism. Why don't we worry about housing the homeless, or feeding hungry children...There is no such things as gun control and the sooner people realize this, the better off they will be. As for Obama, I think he has bigger fish to fry than worry about gun control at the moment... like who's talk show he's going to appear on next.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'