Jul 21st 2010 5:21PMYou don't know what you've got until it's gone - if you can put the past behind then please move forward. When children are involved, there is more to think about than just yourself.
If he is truly sorry and can stop his adultery, and she can live with the facts, I say more Congratulations are in order. I wish them the best.
Jan 20th 2010 6:12PMDisgusting! If you are going to be all ladylike by glamming with the dress, shoes and toes painted - it's just plain lazy to not bend over and shave your legs. Give a care for your overall appearance, and for your man, too!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li