Jun 27th 2011 7:28PMIt would be one thing if she was talented. But all she had to show on Boardwalk Empire was a willingness to display her terrific body. Her performances were totally unbelievable, over the top, and annoying in the context of all the fine acting going on all around her. Half the time she seemed stoned.
May 15th 2011 8:54PMWhy criticize American Idol for censoring her heels when you do the same in your photos of them?
Mar 2nd 2010 10:54AMBlonde, shmonde. This girl is stunning and, while she had some uneven performances on American Idol, her Over the Rainbow remains memorable. Regardless of her singing talent, I've always thought her absolutely gorgeous, sexy, and charming (I don't recall any diva b.s.), and hoped some sharp producer would pick her up for TV or movies as an actress. If she proves a capable actress, she'll become a real American idol.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li