No Profile Found
Jun 22nd 2011 4:52AMShe may have screwed up your beloved Queen song, but she has no talent, I wonder what your definition of talent is. You obviously have no idea what real talent is because your so caught up in your whitebread mentality and haven't really paid attention to music for the past 30 years. At least someone younger than you attempted to pay hommage to this song, which beats you and your drunk buddies trying to sing along with the 8-track in your apartment living room/kitchen without falling over each other and waking the neighbors. To sum up, you're all idiots. And I guess no one minded her covering a Prince song in the same video... I guess 1984 was a little to recent for you.
Feb 6th 2011 10:26AMLots of racist bastards in this blog. That's right... I said racist bastards. And no I don't care if you have black friends neither.
Jan 26th 2011 2:00AMHow gay can a show be without being on Logo. Not that there's anything wrong with that but puhhhhhh leeeeeeaaaze!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!