Jun 21st 2011 8:22PMSo talented. She can still move her lips while doing athletic (but not graceful) antics on stage. Whoever dresses her should DRESS HER...cover her up. She looks like a guy from behind. Career change in her near future. She is yesterday.
Jul 31st 2010 6:40PMI do remember Jim. He was a huge presence in the batters box. The year 1961 had an inordinate amount of carrer years by American League hitters. Gentile, Colovito, Killebrew, Mantle & Maris. In The National League, Aaron, Cepeda,and Frank Robinson all had more than 120 RBI. Check out the career year that Norm Cash had that year. Glad to see Jim get his well deserved title after all these years. None of these players used steroids.
Jan 26th 2010 4:52PMHas anyone mentioned how out of line Viking announcer (and previous Viking Shill) Paul Allen was? His employer couldn't have been to happy about his outburst. The crack about Detroit was classless. He needs to be more professional and less like the "rube fan" that he pokes fun at.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!