Aug 10th 2010 10:07PMI think that there's a lot of good in this article---simplification is smart for sure, but a few things ring a little hollow.
This is not a practical lifestyle for MOST people...what'll they do when they have kids? What do those of us with a business in the trades do to carry our tools and materials?
FINALLY---I'd like to see how frugal and simple these people are when the royalty checks from that all-too-convenient BOOK about this change of lifestyle start to roll in.
SORRY I'm calling a little bit of BS...
Jul 4th 2010 1:59AMEXACTLY...a ref calls a fight to save a fighter from being beaten while helpless, not to bail out a fighter who punched himself out!
Jul 4th 2010 1:56AMum...did he go limp? go unconscious?...no, he fought his way back to his feet.
Rationalization is an unhealthy coping mechanism....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li