Apr 7th 2011 10:51AMso you think your chipped Formica and avocado appliances look better ?
Dec 16th 2010 10:36AMAs to the $50 clippers...there is no way those would work in a salon environment. They may work ok doing just the one dog (your Maltese) every month or so. In today's economy it takes at least $70,000 to build a nice salon, and that's bare bones for the most part. What people don't realize and appreciate is how hard groomers work...it is very manual labor. We do make great money, but we earn every penny. The sad part is so many people are turned out of the so-called schools and they know nothing of professional grooming. I have a hard time telling new graduates that they just don't cut it (pardon the pun) yet. I've been grooming since 1978 and see how the industry has evolved. The pet industry is big money now, but you do have to earn it when you actually work with pets, and not just sell collars.
Jul 13th 2010 11:32AMAm I the only one that questions the birth date of Daughtry's twins? how can they know the sex already (not usually available until 4th month), and the babies are due in 9 months ? what is wrong here ?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza