Feb 25th 2011 1:48PMCharlie's show has been going down hill for a while. They've run out of material. This is just a publicity stunt for the show. Money will be the determining factor no matter what anybody says.
Feb 10th 2011 6:11PMIn my opinion, James Blunt is lowering himself by singing this song with its stupid juvenile lyrics. If you think he is a one hit wonder, look back at past covers of Time magazine and several other big magazines so you can see his picture on the covers. The guy has a ton of self-written hits and is loaded with talent. Listen to Back to Bedlam and All the Lost Souls and hear the lyrics. He can sing for over two hours without covering anyone's songs but his own. I could go on, but why waste time.
Nov 28th 2010 8:18PMHey, I had a great time with money under George Bush!! His years were some of my most lucrative years. Now my taxes are going to be almost half of what I earn. Can't wait to share it with all the lazies who won't work-not.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza