Jun 14th 2011 11:37PMForget it, Heidi should have left him years ago, if he won't marry her after 14 years, forget about it. Time to move on, hope it works for Jen. Besides, Jen and Brad were married when Angie broke them up. I don't get it, why is everyone on Leann Rhimes's case? Angie did the same thing and she doesn't get the grief like Leann does.
Apr 14th 2011 8:06AMI agree with Tony, poor Catherine, I'm sure she has help all the time and whenever she needs it. My father has 2 cancers at the same time, I am an insulin dependent diabetic and I have 2 kids in college at the same time. Talk about stress????? I pray and ask for God's help to get me through all of this. I cry, and laugh. You do the best you can with what you've got!
Sep 14th 2010 10:48AMI hope Bristol goes far in DWTS. I think she has gotten a bad rap! Go BRISTOL !
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction