Feb 13th 2011 12:59PMInner Beauty. Yea right. The world is full of ignorant, and shallow people. When I was younger, I had the most beautiful smile. Then by 29, my teeth were all rotted. Because of bad genes from my parents, not from neglect. So I had to go some time without any teeth. Got called all kinds of names by grown adults. How petty is that. But when I did finally get my dentures, and could smile again. I had men calling me again. Looks are everything these days. But to be honest. The ones with the looks are the most ignorant. They don't know how it really feels to be called FAT, UGLY, OR TOOTHLESS. Good luck to all those who have made the commitment to better themselves. I can just bet that she now has a better quality of life as well.
Feb 11th 2011 9:55PMMust be nice to have it all handed to you. And everyone feel sorry for you. I have been raising kids since I was 11 years old. Had my own at 19. Then my second at 23, then married at 24. Divorced by the time I was 29. Took care of my invalid mother for 5 years till she passed, and got no help from noon. I was th only one out of 4 children who had my own family. But yey I still uprooted my children, and moved 1,00 miles from home to do all this. I gave up everything to take car of a mother who never vn gave a second thought to me. But now I live with a drunk for a sister. I am constantly put down, and told how much of a piece of crap I am. But yet I never once asked for anything from anyone. So Kudo's to the sob story. Wishing you the best with your new $10,000 wardrobe. Do you know what I would give just to have a make-over, and decent cloths to wear. Plus a new set of dentures, since my sister was so jealous that sh threw the ones I had away. Which I paid for out of my own pocket. Thy had cost m $1,400. Not a drop in a bucket to m either.
Nov 14th 2010 6:23PMI totally agree. Think he was being very self-centered about his choices. I do wish them the best also..
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'